Gym Manager Hired To Inspire!
Anytime Fitness is seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. Industry experience is not required, but first-rate people skills and a self-motivated work ethic are! Work in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
- h2i (hired 2 inspire): perfect applicant will be available for flexible hours, be a team leader, have a passion for health and fitness, and most importantly, be a great representative of our brand! To be considered for this position, you must be a high-energy self-starter, have an extroverted personality, be a good motivator/coach, and enjoy sales, marketing, and building great culture in the club.
- Important: If you are uncomfortable doing sales or calling complete strangers on the phone and asking them to stop in to see our club, this is not the position or industry for you.
A good candidate will enjoy working in a health club environment, have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
- Membership Sales — We use a proven system that helps our guests overcome their own roadblocks to starting a fitness program. When used correctly, this system doesn’t feel like sales at all. Remember, you are hired to inspire.
- Club Promotional Marketing — We love the creative “guerilla” type marketing! We do use traditional marketing strategies (television, radio, newspaper, direct mail, etc.), but we really prefer the creative stuff. A good understanding of how to use social media is a plus.
- Community Involvement — We love being a part of the local community— even if it means working on a Saturday. There are countless opportunities to get outside the club and promote our business. We actively participate in the local Chamber of Commerce and community-sponsored events.
- Networking / Employee Wellness — We work with a network of local and national employers and insurance companies that try to encourage their employees to lead healthier lifestyles. Making contacts is the first step— then we try to find a solution that helps everyone.
- Team Building — Leading a team and driving results through motivation and fun is a key component to ensure success in the position. Your core team consists of personal trainers, group trainers, and part time staff.
- Member Experience — The most important aspect of all! Does your club rock? Do your members love you? Do they like the environment you create inside the club? Are they inspired to share their experience with friends, family, and coworkers? We pride ourselves on providing top-notch customer service and aim to make each member’s and guest’s experience exceptional! Do you have this effect on people?
- Staffed Hours — Staffed hours are subject to change based on season and scheduled events. If you have a conflict with the hours posted above, this position is not for you.
Position is full time.
Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license to apply. Please bring your resume to Lauren Fulks during staffed hours – or email to:
530 E Hunt Hwy Suite 113,
San Tan Valley, AZ 85143