State Route 347
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers on State Route 347 and Maricopa-Casa Grande Highway in Maricopa to slow down and use caution around construction personnel and equipment while the following restrictions are in place:
- Northbound SR 347 will continue to be narrowed to one lane between Honeycutt Road and Hathaway Avenue until Wednesday, July 3.
- Maricopa-Casa Grande Highway is scheduled to be closed in both directions between SR 347 and Pershing Street from 9 p.m. Thursday, June 27, to 5 a.m. Friday, June 28, and from 9 p.m., Friday, June 28, to 5 a.m. Saturday, June 29.
The restrictions are needed as work continues on the new SR 347 overpass in Maricopa, which is scheduled to open in mid-July.
Loop 101 (Pima Freeway)
Last Monday, June 17, the off-ramp at Scottsdale Road and the on-ramp at Hayden Roads closed. Starting Monday, June 24, the on-ramp for Scottsdale Road and the off-ramp for Hayden Road will close.
9 PM Monday, June 17
- Scottsdale Road Westbound OFF-RAMP
- Hayden Road Westbound ON-RAMP
9 PM Monday, June 24
- Scottsdale Road Eastbound ON-RAMP
- Hayden Road Eastbound OFF-RAMP
The closure will be for approximately two months and they are needed for construction of a new bridge over Loop 101 at the future Miller Road. The following ramp closures are scheduled:
Drivers may use Legacy and Frank Lloyd Wright boulevards as alternate routes to connect to Loop 101.
This closure is needed for a project to widen and add new travel lanes to a 13-mile segment of Loop 101 between Interstate 17 and Pima Road in north Phoenix and Scottsdale. Learn more at: