Multiple hiring Events Starting September 11
By Banner Health
Banner Health will be hosting several career open house events in September. Interested applicants can apply for a variety of different positions, ranging from entry-level to leadership, located at multiple facilities in Arizona and Colorado.
Candidates are asked to bring copies of their resumes and must be prepared to meet and greet, or even interview with recruiters and managers. The following hospitals are hosting career open houses:
Tuesday, Sept. 11 from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center located at 5555 W. Thunderbird Rd., Glendale 85306.
Thursday, Sept. 13 from 4 to 8 p.m.
- At Banner Ironwood Medical Center located at 37000 N. Gantzel Rd., Queen Creek 85140. This event includes positions for Banner Goldfield in Apache Junction and Banner Casa Grande.
- At Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center located at 2946 E. Banner Gateway Dr., Gilbert 85234. This event includes positions for Banner Gateway, as well as Banner Baywood and Banner Heart Hospital in Mesa.
Tuesday, Sept. 18 from 4 to 8 p.m.
- At Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center located at 14502 W. Meeker Blvd., Sun City West 85375. This event includes positions for Banner Boswell in Sun City.
- At Banner Estrella Medical Center located at 9201 W. Thomas Rd., Phoenix 85037.
Thursday, Sept. 20 from 4 to 8 p.m.
- At Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix located at 1111 E McDowell Rd., Phoenix 85006.
- At Banner Desert Medical Center located at 1400 S. Dobson, Mesa 85202. This event includes positions for Banner Children’s at Cardon Children’s Medical Center in Mesa.
Tuesday, Sept. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m.
- McKee Medical Center located at 2000 N. Boise Ave, Loveland 80538.
For more information and to register for each event, visit: https://tinyurl.com/y7fuuly3.
It’s not required to apply online prior to the event. For candidates who are unable to make the open houses, they can still apply for open positions online at: www.bannerhealth.com/careers
Headquartered in Arizona, Banner Health is one of the largest nonprofit health care systems in the country. The system owns and operates 28 acute-care hospitals, Banner Health Network, Banner – University Medicine, academic and employed physician groups, long-term care centers, outpatient surgery centers and an array of other services; including Banner Urgent Care, family clinics, home care, and hospice services, pharmacies and a nursing registry. Banner Health is in six states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Nebraska, Nevada, and Wyoming. For more information, visit www.BannerHealth.com.