By Department Of Transportation
Motorists on US 60 between Miami and Superior should expect the following traffic restrictions the week of November 11:
- Monday, Nov. 11 – No traffic restrictions were scheduled
- Tuesday, Nov. 12 – Full closure was between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Lane restrictions and flaggers, when needed, were between 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 – Lane restrictions and flaggers between 6:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 13 – Full closure between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Lane restrictions and flaggers, if needed, between 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 14 – Lane restrictions and flaggers between 6:30 a.m. and noon
During the Thursday full closures, all eastbound vehicles will be redirected at State Route 177 in Superior, and westbound vehicles will be redirected at the west end of Miami. Traffic will not be allowed to queue at the closure locations.
Because of the potential for long delays, motorists may want to plan trips before or after the full closures.
For more information, go to azdot.gov/PintoCreekBridge
Drivers should proceed with caution, slow down and watch for construction personnel and equipment.