The deadline is midnight, October 9, 2018. Voter registration forms sent by U.S. mail must be postmarked on or before the deadlines mentioned above.
How To Register To Vote
Online – If you have an Arizona Driver License and/or an Arizona non-operating I.D. card issued by the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) you may register to vote through Service Arizona EZ Voter Registration
Log on to Service Arizona
- Select your language preference, then click “Begin/Update Voter Registration”
- Verify your voter eligibility
- Enter your information in the required fields
- Verify address information
- You can now select your party preference
By Mail – You can either print off a form online (PDF) or request that a registration form be mailed to you from your County Recorder. After completing the voter registration form, mail it to your county recorder’s office.
In Person – You may visit your County Recorder’s office and fill out a registration form in person.
Pinal County Recorder
31 North Pinal Street, Bldg. E
Florence, Arizona 85132