- From Meridian to Gary Rd. now open!
- From Ironwood Rd to Meridian >> Design is complete. Construction to bid in August. Start will be late fall 2019 and an estimated completion Spring 2020.
- From Hunt Hwy to Gary Rd >> 60% Design plans complete, next stage to come soon.
- Germann Rd north to SR24 >> Design underway. Regional drainage improvements pose a challenge but Pinal County Public Works is working with regional partners on a solution.
- Germann Rd south to Riggs Rd / Combs Rd >> Design kickoff was held in April 2019 and a preliminary topography is underway.
North South Corridor:
- This project will be managed by ADOT. Tax dollars continue to be collected for this roadway but it is still in litigation with the Gold Water Institute. More information and project updates to follow as we get them.
Ocotillo Road Rehabilitation:
- Pavement restoration project and new traffic signal at the Cambria Drive intersection. Project underway with an estimated completion of August / September
- Ribbon cutting ceremony was held on May 29th and is now open for public use.
- Scheduled to bid late fall of 2019 with an anticipated start of spring 2020. This project will be managed by ADOT. We will share updates on this project as our office receives them
- If you would like more details on any of the transportation improvements / upcoming projects that are taking place in District 2 of Pinal County, please reach out to our office and we would be happy to assist you.
- If you have any concerns or would like further clarification on any of the projects / initiatives we have going on at the County or here in District 2, I invite you to reach out to my office and we will schedule a time to either have a conversation or a brief meeting. My door is always open.
Supervisor Goodman’s office can be reached at: