Don’t Forget To Register!
By Central Arizona College
In celebration of Central Arizona College’s 50th Anniversary, CAC will be hosting our first annual #CACRocks 5k Fun Run & Walk on Saturday, October 19, 2019 at the Signal Peak Campus.
Proceeds raised will benefit Pinal county residents with scholarship opportunities to attend Central Arizona College and the Promise for the Future program.
In addition, there will be a $250 gift card drawing for everyone who brings 5 canned or non-perishable food items on the day of the race for our campus food pantries. Help us fill our newly opened CAC Food Pantries!
Get out and #ROCK with us for a great cause!
Mail In and Team Registration
To register by mail please complete and return the Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Race Day Information
- Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 6:30am.
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
- Prices on race will be $40
- To receive student pricing, you must show your student i.d. at packet pickup
- Stroller and wagon friendly event
- Leashed pet friendly
- Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.