The community has a chance to learn what is happening at the water utility and ask the Interim Manager, EPCOR, questions about what is taking place, the progress that has been made, and the progress that is still needed.
- Will Johnson Ownership take over again?
- Will the ACC and ADEQ monitor the situation properly going forward?
- What is the best option moving forward? Should interconnecting take place? What does it mean to interconnect with Queen Creek?
- When will the regional plan be done?
- Who is paying for current and future projects and repairs?
- If a rate hike is proposed, why is the community paying for the fixes, when previous rate hikes were supposed to go to infrastructure? Is the community being charged twice? Didn’t the community already pay for this with previous rates?
- If there is a proposed rate hike, what can residents do to voice their concerns with where their money has gone previously?
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
6 to 7:30 pm
Central Arizona College – San Tan Campus
3736 E. Bella Vista Road,
San Tan Valley, AZ 85143