Assessor’s Office To Hold Public Meetings
By Joe Pyritz – Public Information Officer Pinal County
Pinal County, in conjunction with the county’s Department of Housing and Workforce Development, will conduct a series of public meetings beginning January 14, 2019 and ending on January 18, 2019.
The meetings are regarding the FY2019 – 2024 Consolidated Plan and 2019 Action Plan. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) requires Pinal County to publish a five-year Consolidated Plan, along with an annual “Action Plan” outlining the use of U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funds for the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG).
The Department of Housing and Workforce Development will collect information on the housing, community, and economic development needs for the county and assemble a consolidated strategic plan for 2019 – 2024. Public meetings are scheduled to obtain the input of interested citizens and citizen groups, as follows:
- Monday, January 14th, 2019820 East Cottonwood Lane, Casa Grande, AZ 85122, 10:00 AM
- Monday, January 14th, 20199700 West Civic Center Plaza, Maricopa, AZ 85139, 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 15th, 201933622 North Mountain Vista Boulevard, San Tan Valley, AZ 85142, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, January 15th, 2019Apache Junction Multi-Generational Center 1035 North Idaho Road, Apache Junction, AZ 85119, 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 16th, 2019Pinal County Courthouse 31 North Pinal St., Florence, AZ 85132, 9:30 AM
- Thursday, January 17th, 2019Superior Town Hall Auditorium 199 North Lobb Avenue, Superior, AZ 85173, 9:30 AM
- Thursday, January 17th, 2019Mammoth Town Hall 125 North Clark Street, Mammoth, AZ 85618, 2:00 PM
All Pinal County citizens are invited to voice their comments regarding housing/community development needs, strategies to meet identified needs, and identifying barriers to those needs.
Public input is an essential component of this planning effort. It is the policy of Pinal County to ensure services are meaningfully accessible to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Upon request, auxiliary aids and accommodations are available to individuals with disabilities.
Persons seeking accommodation should contact Pinal County at http://www.pinalcountyaz.gov/Housing/Pages/Home.aspx or call 520-866-6275. Individuals with a hearing impairment can contact 711