Finding Work For San Tan Valley Residents
Process Control/IT Technician
Job Order Number: 367
Company Name: Florence Copper
Job Site Location: Florence, 85132
Reporting to the Plant Metallurgist, the Process Control/IT Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting process control hardware, computer hardware, software, and electronic communications for the Florence Copper site.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support software communication links between process and business systems: process PLC network, electrical resistance tomography geophysics, Capstone data historian, 4Site EAM and payroll.
- Maintain and troubleshoot physical and wireless networking including ethernet, fiber and Wi-Fi connections.
- Support site supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system.
- Support 4Site enterprise asset management software.
- Install, configure, and support site hardware systems including Windows client workstations and laptops; printers, plotters, and copiers.
- Maintain communications systems: VOIP (Shoretel PBX) and company mobile phones (iPhone and Android).
- Support site security and surveillance systems.
- Administer and support active directory environment (e.g. adding, removing, and modifying user and computer accounts).
- Write IT procedures and various technical documents.
- Respond to Help Desk requests.
- Provide individual and group user training.
- Maintain inventory of IT parts and supplies.
- Arrange for disposal/recycling of used hardware.
- Maintain Florence Intranet and other sites.
- Work with planner systems at Gibraltar or other Florence IT projects as needed.
- Provide after-hours support when required.
- High school diploma with certification as IT Technician required, associate degree or higher in relevant field is preferred.
- Training in maintenance of SCADA systems and PLC systems (Allen Bradley) is preferred.
- Completion of technical writing course, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum experience of 2 years working in an IT environment is required, some process control experience would be beneficial.
- Experience maintaining SQL relational database software, preferably MS SQL Server.
- Experience working with industrial control and SCADA systems, preferably PLC based.
- Experience installing, supporting and troubleshooting ethernet and wireless networks for local and remote connectivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain information confidentiality.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
Learn more: azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3060903
Job Order Number: 3039397
Company Name: Bridgestone Retail Operations
Job Site Location: San Tan Valley, 85143
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
Learn more: azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3039397
Job Order Number: JC114250222
Company Name: Acosta Sales & Marketing
Job Site Location: Queen Creek, 85142
The Brand Ambassador – Pet promotes sales through education of specific vendor products and communicate product benefits.
- Promote sales through education of specific vendor products.
- Communicating product benefits.
- Identify selling opportunities. Talk to customers about their pets, and their pet’s needs, provide solution with representing vendors’ product.
- Identify competition and any significant changes in pricing, promotion and volume.
- Set up product display tables
- Implement and distribute IRC’s point of sale materials.
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned.
Learn more: azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3051495
Job Order Number: 3046259
Company Name: Sonora Quest Labs
Job Site Location: San Tan Valley, 85243
This position is responsible for a high level of technical knowledge and application of that knowledge to department testing, clinical relevance, and complex problem solving skills. This position serves as a department resource, and is responsible for assisting with department compliance with all pertinent laboratory accrediting agency and regulatory requirements (e.g., CLIA ‘88, JCAHO, CAP, OSHA)
Learn more: azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3046259