Find Work, Locally With Positions Available From FUSD
Cafeteria/Cafe Roving Worker
DISTRICT WIDE – ALL LOCATIONS
Fills in for absent cafeteria workers
- Assist in preparation of breakfast and lunch ensuring good quality and quantity
- Assist in setting up serving line
- Assist in serving and clean up
- Assist with receiving and putting away stock
- Ensure cleanliness of unit
- Ensure food items are kept safe, using servsafe methods
- Fill out daily paperwork, temperature logs, and production sheets
- Communicate with Kitchen Manager and/or Lead Cook
- Run cash register during breakfast and lunch
- Ensure that each child is charged the correct amount for their meal
- Ensure that if extra items are purchased the child is charged for those extra items
- Reconcile cash after breakfast and lunch
Elementary School Teaching/Art
Copper Basin K-8
To develop students’ interest, abilities, talents and skills for artistic expression and creativity in the visual arts, as well as aesthetic understanding and appreciation by implementing district approved curriculum; documenting teaching and student progress/activities/outcomes; developing lesson plans; modeling the necessary skills to performing assigned tasks; providing a safe and optimal learning environment; and providing feedback to students, parents and administration regarding student progress, expectations, goals, etc.
- AZ State Certification as an Art Teacher or as required for position, Structured English Immersion (SEI)
- Motor Vehicle Operator’s License or ability to provide own transportation.
- Bachelors from an accredited college or university in education discipline applicable to teaching assignment.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Successful prior teaching experience for the appropriate grade level and/or subject is a plus.
Elementary School Teaching/Intermediate – Grades 4, 5, 6
Teaches elementary subjects to students in public or private elementary schools by performing the following duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university. One to two years related experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must be highly qualified in area of assignment. Valid AZ teaching certificate with appropriate approved area or endorsement. Structured English Immersion (SEI) required.
Elementary School Teaching/Kindergarten
Copper Basin K-8
Under the general supervision of the School Principal, to facilitate student success and growth in academic and interpersonal skills through implementing district approved curriculum; documenting teaching and student progress/activities/outcomes; addressing specific educational needs of individual students and by creating a flexible, safe and optimal learning environment; and providing feedback to students, parents and administration regarding student progress, expectations, goals, etc.
Certification/License: Valid AZ Early Childhood Certificate or Elementary Certificate with an Early Childhood Endorsement, Structured English Immersion (SEI) or Bilingual Endorsement required
- Bachelors from an accredited college or university in Elementary Education or related discipline applicable to teaching assignment.
- Masters Degree in related area preferred.
Successful prior teaching experience for the appropriate grade levels a plus. One to two years previous experience preferred