By The Salsa Lady and San Tan Times Staff
This week our recipe comes from another local favorite, the Salsa Lady
- Fresh chicken breast sliced in strips
- Sweet green, orange, and red peppers
- Chicken Seasoning (homemade or bought)
Additional ingredients and items
- Black Beans
- Fresh made or store bought Tortilla
- Cut up sliced onions
- Shredded lettuce
- Fresh made salsa from the Salsa Lady
- Shredded cheese
- Add oil in fry pan get hot.
- Drop in slices of chicken and sweet peppers.
- Sprinkle salt and chicken seasoning
- Stir fry till thoroughly cooked and
- Place in fresh hand made, or store bought, tortilla
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, onions, rice, and black beans
- Alternative to tortillas would be tacos or burritos.
Message from the Salsa Lady
There’s no specific for anything. Add what you like and enjoy. Creativity is what I enjoy as a cook. I LOVE It when a customer asks me to MAKE THEM SOMETHING SPECIAL. That’s the joy of cooking. Creativity! I love teaching the public how to cook great food cheap that you can do at home.
A message from San Tan Times
We have heard that the Salsa Lady’s Green Chile Pork is excellent and we have been urged to try her Shrimp Tacos.
THE SALSA LADY RESTAURANT
5618 east skyline dr. San Tan Valley, AZ. 85140