Here’s a catfish recipe that falls apart in your mouth with ease. You’ll fall in love with this delicious blend of Cajun and lemon flavors.
Plus, catfish is filled with healthy fatty acids, vitamin B-12, and protein! You’ll get 0 (Yeah, 0!) carbs and 160 calories per serving. You wouldn’t expect something this tasty to be this good for you.
Are you salivating already? Here’s the recipe!
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 4 fillets of wild caught catfish
- Blackened seasoning (try “Cajun’s Choice”)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a glass pan.
- Coat the catfish fillets in the olive oil. Generously apply the seasoning to both sides of each fillet.
- Line the fillets in the prepared pan. Top them with the sliced lemons.
- Bake them until they’re flaky (about 25-30 minutes).
- Servings: 1
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sodium: 120mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 17g