Creamy Egg Salad And Easy Turkey Wraps
By San Tan Valley Fit Body Boot Camp
Eggs are tricky. If you use them right, they’re packed with nutritional power and can keep you energized all day long.
However, they do show up in lot of fatty, unhealthy foods.
Don’t worry though; we’ve got a recipe you can trust right here. Keep this one in mind whenever you get a hankering for egg salad, since most restaurant and store-bought egg salads can wreak havoc on your waistline!
- 8 eggscreamy egg salad
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of onion greens, chopped
- 1/4 cup of non fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of champagne mustard
- 1 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon
- Dash of salt and pepper
- To boil the perfect egg: place the eggs in a large pot and cover them with cold water by half an inch. Heat the water to a boil, turn off the heat and cover the pot. Wait exactly 7 minutes, and then place the eggs in a bowl of ice water for 3 minutes.
- Peel and chop the hard boiled eggs, discarding 4 yolks. Place them in a large bowl. Add in the celery, onion greens, yogurt, mustard, lemon, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Chill and then serve.
Easy Turkey Wraps
Time for meal prep! Today’s recipe is so simple, we bet you can finish cooking one in three minutes tops.
Whip up a few of these easy turkey wraps and enjoy!
- 1 sprouted grain tortilla, 6 incheseasy turkey wrap
- 1 Tablespoon of low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped tomato
- 1 cup of roughly chopped lettuce
- 3 oz. of lean turkey slices
- a dash of salt and pepper
- Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese evenly over one side of the tortilla.
- Arrange the turkey slices over the cream cheese and layer it with tomatoes. Top that with lettuce, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll the tortilla closed.
- Cut in half and enjoy.