Andrea Querry Named SpringBoard National Faculty
By Florence Unified School District and San Tan Times
Walker Butte K-8 Leadership School Instructional Coach, Andrea Querry, was appointed to the SpringBoard National Faculty. SpringBoard is a sixth through twelfth grade English Language Arts resource used across the district.
SpringBoard National Faculty lead professional learning workshops for the College Board. This past year, Faculty members facilitated over 500 SpringBoard professional learning workshops in 35 states and internationally with over 6500 teachers. National Faculty members are selected through a rigorous application process that includes video of classroom instruction, professional resume, and colleague recommendations.
Andrea joins members of the new National Faculty from the following districts:
- Bellevue School District (Washington)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District (North Carolina)
- Denton Independent School District (Texas)
- Douglas County Schools (Nevada)
- Florence Unified School District (Arizona)
- Hawaii Department of Education (Hawaii)
- Hillsborough County Public Schools (Florida)
- Irving Independent School District (Texas)
- Lafayette Parish Public Schools (Louisiana)
- Los Angeles Unified School District (California)
- Miami-Dade County Public School District (Florida)
- Peninsula School District (Washington)
Wylie Independent School District (Texas)
“Andrea is a great teacher and this is a well deserved honor. We are grateful to have teachers like Andrea Querry in FUSD,” Superintendents Mr. Chris Knutsen.
Congratulations to Andrea Querry! Great teachers in the San Tan Valley area will help produce a better future for our community.