By Arizona Department Of Transportation
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for daytime lane restrictions and delays on State Route 87 in the Coolidge and Sacaton areas Monday, July 1, and Tuesday, July 2, for paving work.
- Lane restrictions are scheduled between 5 a.m. and 3 p.m. in the following areas:
- The northbound right lane of SR 87 in downtown Coolidge on Monday, July 1
- On the north edge of Coolidge near the intersection of SR 87 and State Route 287 on Monday, July 1
- Near Sacaton just north of the intersection of SR 87 and State Route 187 on Tuesday, July 2
- Traffic will be controlled by flaggers in alternating directions.
Motorists should allow extra travel time and use caution around construction personnel and equipment while work is underway.