Commencing on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Hearing Room One
1200 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007
This shall serve as notice of an open meeting at the above location for consideration, discussion, and possible vote of the items on the agenda and other matters related thereto. Commissioners may attend the proceedings in person, or by telephone, video, or internet conferencing, and may use this open meeting to ask questions about the matters on the agenda. The parties to the matters to be discussed or their legal representatives are requested, though not required, to attend. The Commissioners may move to executive session, which will not be open to the public, for the purpose of legal advice pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03 (A) (3) on the matters noticed herein.
Persons with a disability may request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Commission Secretary listed above.
- Johnson Utilities LLC (WS-02987A-18-0050) – Update by EPCOR Water Arizona Inc., as interim manager and discussion, consideration and possible vote to discuss remedial actions against Johnson Utilities, L.L.C. for interfering with the management and operations by EPCOR Water Arizona, Inc., as interim manager of Johnson Utilities, LLC, including but not limited to:
- issuance of subpoenas to George Johnson, Garry Drummond and Chad Small compelling the appearance before the Commission to address the matter of interference with EPCOR,
- directing the Utilities Division to file an Order to Show Cause,
- referral to the Attorney General seeking indictments against George Johnson, Gary Drummond and Chad Small for criminal endangerment,
- to have Hunt Mgt. LLC, Ultra Management LLC and Johnson Utilities LLC held in contempt of the Injunction issued by Pinal County Superior Court, and
- the assessment of fines.
The Commission may go into executive session for the purpose of obtaining legal advice pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03 (A) (3)