FLORENCE, AZ (March 19, 2020) – Pinal County Public Health Department can confirm two further cases have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in Pinal County. Both are household contacts of separate cases reported yesterday.
The first is a male in his thirties, a household contact of a female in her 30s reported yesterday, who is isolated at home and recovering.
The second is also a male in his thirties, a household contact of a female in her 30s reported yesterday, who is isolated at home and recovering.
This brings the total number of cases in Pinal County to ten.
Pinal County Public Health department cannot stress enough some key basic safety guidelines to follow, in order to stay healthy and limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer (with at least 60 % alcohol) when soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Make sure you and the people around you cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue available, cough or sneeze into your bent elbow
- Maintain at least six (6) feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Stay home when you are sick