Seven projects completed this past week, including two projects that began and ended in the same week.
Anticipate a new round of roadwork project to begin with an update from the town this week or by the begining of next week.
Current Queen Creek Area Roadway Restrictions:
- Meridian Rd SB lane shift at Via Del Jardin for utility work. Jun. 15 – Dec. 31; 24-hour.
- COMPLETED: Ellsworth Rd NB & SB periodic lane shifts between Walnut and Ryan for utility and shoulder/median work. Aug. 5 – Sep. 06; 9 am – 2 pm.
- Cloud Rd Full Closure from Cloud Creek Trail to Rittenhouse (except for local traffic) for utility work. Aug. 5 – Oct. 1; 24-hour.
- COMPLETED: Ocotillo Rd WB and EB lane shift at Victoria lane and Victoria Lane NB shoulder work at Ocotillo Rd all for repairing/ installing sidewalks, driveway aprons and paving. Aug. 07 – Sep. 06; 24-hour
- COMPLETED: Signal Butte Rd NB and SB lane shift between Ocotillo Rd and Escalante St for utility work. Aug. 21 – Sept. 06; 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Queen Creek Rd EB and WB lane shift between Ellsworth Rd and 212th St for milling, subgrade, and paving work. Aug. 12 – Oct. 04; 24-hour
- COMPLETED: Village Loop Rd N EB and WB lane shift between Rittenhouse Rd and 215th Way for water and sewer tie-in. Aug. 19 – Sep. 06; 24-hour
- COMPLETED: Ocotillo Rd EB lane shift at Signal Butte Rd for utility work. Sep. 03 – Sep. 05; 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- COMPLETED: Germann Rd EB shoulder work at Hawes Rd for utility work. Aug. 28 – Sep. 06; 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- COMPLETED: Riggs RD EB and WB lane shift at Ellsworth Rd for installation of sewer drain. Sep. 03 – Sep. 07; 24-hour
- Rittenhouse RD EB and WB lane shift at Sossaman Rd for median work. Sep. 04 – Sep. 18; 8:30 am – 4 pm