Current Queen Creek Area Roadway Restrictions:
- Meridian Rd SB lane shift at Via Del Jardin for utility work.
Jun. 15 – Dec. 31; 24-hour.
- Ellsworth Rd NB & SB periodic lane shifts between Walnut and Ryan for utility and shoulder/median work.
Aug. 5 – Sep. 06; 9 am – 2 pm.
- Cloud Rd Full Closure from Cloud Creek Trail to Rittenhouse (except for local traffic) for utility work.
Aug. 5 – Oct. 1; 24-hour.
- Ocotillo Rd WB and EB lane shift at Victoria lane and Victoria Lane NB shoulder work at Ocotillo Rd all for repairing/ installing sidewalks, driveway aprons and paving.
Aug. 07 – Sep. 06; 24-hour
- Signal Butte Rd NB and SB lane shift between Ocotillo Rd and Escalante St for utility work.
Aug. 21 – Sept. 06; 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Queen Creek Rd EB and WB lane shift between Ellsworth Rd and 212th St for milling, subgrade, and paving work.
Aug. 12 – Oct. 04; 24-hour
- Village Loop Rd N EB and WB lane shift between Rittenhouse Rd and 215th Way for water and sewer tie-in.
Aug. 19 – Sep. 06; 24-hour
- Riggs Rd WB lane shift between Hawes Rd and Ellsworth Rd for potholing & boring work.
Aug. 26 – Aug. 28; 8:30 am – 4 pm