All Current Road Projects A Set To End In The Next Few Weeks
Three road projects are set to end this week.
With all of the road projects set to end by the end of the month, or just after the New Year, you can expect a wide variety of road work changes to be coming over the next few weeks.
Queen Creek Area Roadway Restrictions:
- Meridian Rd SB lane shift at Via Del Jardin for utility work. Jun. 15 – Dec. 31; 24-hour.
- Signal Butte Rd NB shoulder work between Appleby Rd and Ocotillo Rd for curb, gutter and sidewalk work. Nov. 20 – Dec. 20; 24-hour
- Ocotillo Rd WB lane shift between Victoria and Hawes Rd for utility work. Dec. 09 – Dec. 20; 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Hunt Hwy NB and SB reduced to 1 lane at Empire Rd and San Tan Flats for apron and sidewalk repair work. Dec. 09 – Dec. 20; 5:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Rittenhouse RD SB shoulder work between Via De Palmas and Riggs Rd for pothole, bore, cable, and restoration work. Dec. 09 – Dec. 27; 24-hour
- Riggs Rd WB lane shift between Ellsworth Rd and Hawes Rd for curb and gutter repair. Dec. 12-Jan. 02; 24-hour