The previous week brought to a close several projects. With that comes new projects beginning.
On this page you will see the full list of road work projects taking place in Queen Creek. On page 17 you will find the map that highlights where the road work is taking place that matches the numbers highlighted on this page.
Queen Creek Area Roadway Restrictions:
- Cloud Rd EB and WB lane shift between Rittenhouse RD and Crismon road for water and sewer line install. Apr. 16 – Jul. 30; 24-hour
- Market Place Dr full closure at 187th St for utility work. May 8 – Jun. 30; 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Rittenhouse Rd NB lane shift at 187th St for utility work. May 6 – Jun. 30; 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Rittenhouse RD NB and SB lane shift between Power Rd and 187th St for utility work. May 6 – Jun. 30; 24-hour
- Queen Creek Rd EB and WB lane shift between Signal Butte Rd and 220th St for pothole work. May 20 – Jun. 05; 9 am – 2 pm
- Chandler Heights Rd EB and WB lane shift between Power Rd and 188th St for boring. May 17 – May 31; 9 am – 4 pm
- Ocotillo Rd WB and EB lane shifts between Signal Butte Rd and Ironwood Rd for potholing. May 29 – Jun. 14; 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Power Rd NB and SB lane shift between Ocotillo Rd and Brooks Farm Rd for new utility install. May 21 – May 31; 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Ellsworth Rd NB and SB lane shifts between Ryan Rd and Queen Creek Rd for sidewalk install. May 28 – May 31; 9 am – 2 pm
- Ellsworth Rd full closure between Sierra Park Blvd and Ellsworth Loop Rd for bridge deck pavement resurfacing. 7 pm on May 31 to 5 pm on Jun 2