- Gilbert Rd lane restrictions, lane closed. Lane Restrictions at the following location: Gilbert Rd. Street Improvements. From Tue, 27 Nov 2018 to Mon, 03 Jun 2019, From 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- OREGON ST both directions. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Mon, 12 Nov 2018 to Sun, 03 Nov 2019; from 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM. Parking garage construction on OREGON ST from BOSTON ST to CHICAGO ST
- Riggs Rd and Old Price Rd. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Right lane closed Wed, 26 Dec 2018 to Tue, 22 Jan 2019; From 12:00 AM to 09:00 AM
San Tan Valley:
- Construction on Magma Road at Hunt Highway intersection began the first week of January. Hunt Highway will remain open. However, there will be no access to Magma Road. Johnson Ranch and Superstition Views residents will need to use Johnson Ranch Boulevard to access Hunt Highway. Work is expected to take 2 months to complete. Please use caution and be mindful of traffic control.
- Utility work Continues on Bella Vista Road west of Gantzel Road intersection. There will be a speed reduction and a lane closure for eastbound travel on Bella Vista Road as well as possible sidewalk restrictions along the south side of Bella Vista Road. Please use caution while driving through work zones.
- The traffic signal on Hunt Highway south of Gary Road by Walmart repair work has been completed and back online last week, December 19th. The traffic signal is now fully functioning.
- Work is currently taking place in the south end of the project, from Johnson Ranch Boulevard/Gantzel Road to Magma Road in Hunt Highway to construct improvements. Current work includes utility work on the west side of Hunt Highway, with Hunt remaining open for travel, one lane in each direction, with traffic shifted away from the work zone.
- Hunt Highway at the access to the Copper Basin Shops is currently underway with the driveway closed for asphalt paving to take place. It is expected this work should be complete by this weekend, and access to the businesses remains open at Quartzite Road and off Copper Mine Road.
- During the upcoming work in the next segment of Hunt Highway, from Quartzite Road to Magma Road, it is expected that Magma Road will have restricted access to/from Hunt Highway during this portion of work, scheduled tentatively for early January.
- Riggs Rd EB and WB lane shifts from Power Rd to Hawes Rd for roadway improvements. Mar. 18 – Jan. 21; 24-hour
- Power Rd NB and SB lane shifts between Ocotillo Rd and Brooks Farms for road improvements. Oct. 31 – Feb. 19; 24-hour
- Gary Rd SB shoulder work between Riggs Rd and Empire Blvd for water line install. Oct. 29 – Jan.18 ; 24-hour
- Rittenhouse Rd NB shoulder work between Combs Rd and Railroad Spur crossing for roadway widening. Nov. 16 – Mar. 01; 24-hour
- Queen Creek Rd EB and WB lane shift between Crismon Rd and the entrance to Barney Sports Complex for utility work. Dec. 24 – Jan. 7; 8:30 am – 3 pm
- Ocotillo Rd WB lane shift at Victoria Blvd for boring work. Jan. 09 – Jan. 11; 8:30 am – 2 :30 pm
- Ellsworth Rd NB and SB lane shift between Germann RD and Superstition Dr for trenching and utility work. Jan. 02 – Jan. 18; 8 pm – 5 am
- Ellsworth Rd NB and SB lane shift between Chandler Heights Rd and Riggs Rd for installation of new sewer line. Dec. 31 – Jan. 11; 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Ocotillo Rd NB and SB lane shift between Signal Butte Rd and 226th St for utility work. Jan. 07 – Jan. 16; 24-hour
- Main – Robson to Center. Road Maintenance, closed due to road construction. From Fri, 07 Sep 2018 to Fri, 07 Jun 2019; 04:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- 10000 E Elliot. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Eastbound/westbound reduced to one lane each direction for CIP CP0571BOND Elliot Road Improvements project. Speed may be reduced to 25MPH or 35MPH. From Mon, 18 Jun 2018 to Sun, 30 Jun 2019; from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Magma Road – Hunt Hwy to Gary Rd: Project tentatively scheduled for starting construction late 2019.
- Germann Road – Ironwood to Meridian Rd: anticipate project starting late Summer 2019
- Ocotillo Road Rehabilitation – Ironwood to Kenworthy: Pavement restoration project and new traffic signal at Cambria Drive intersection. Project to start early March 2019, estimated construction duration 150 days.
- Gary Road Widening Improvements – End of Town of Queen Creek Project to Empire Blvd: Tentatively scheduled for construction to begin Summer 2019 Meridian Road – Germann Road to SR24: IGA completed with the Town of Queen Creek, design kickoff in January
- Meridian Road – Germann Road to SR24: IGA completed with the Town of Queen Creek, design kickoff in January
- Meridian Road – Germann Rd to Riggs Rd/ Combs Rd: IGA completed with the Town of Queen Creek, construction tentatively scheduled for FY21/22 depending on funding
- Champion School Speed Feedback Signage (Bella Vista Rd) – Completion end of March (still awaiting Johnson Utilities sewer work in the area)