San Tan Valley
- Construction on Magma Road at Hunt Highway intersection began the first week of January. Hunt Highway will remain open. However, there will be no access to Magma Road. Johnson Ranch and Superstition Views residents will need to use Johnson Ranch Boulevard to access Hunt Highway. Work is expected to take 2 months to complete. Please use caution and be mindful of traffic control.
- Work is currently taking place in the south end of the project, from Johnson Ranch Boulevard/Gantzel Road to Magma Road in Hunt Highway to construct improvements. Current work includes utility work on the west side of Hunt Highway, with Hunt remaining open for travel, one lane in each direction, with traffic shifted away from the work zone.
- Hunt Highway at the access to the Copper Basin Shops is currently under way with the driveway closed for asphalt paving to take place. It is expected this work should be complete by this weekend, and access to the businesses remains open at Quartzite Road and off Copper Mine Road.
- During the upcoming work in the next segment of Hunt Highway, from Quartzite Road to Magma Road, it is expected that Magma Road will have restricted access to/from Hunt Highway during this portion of work, scheduled tentatively for early January.
- Gilbert Rd lane restrictions, lane closed. Lane Restrictions at the following location: Gilbert Rd. Street Improvements. From Tue, 27 Nov 2018 to Mon, 03 Jun 2019, From 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- OREGON ST both directions. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Mon, 12 Nov 2018 to Sun, 03 Nov 2019; from 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM. Parking garage construction on OREGON ST from BOSTON ST to CHICAGO ST
- Riggs Rd and Old Price Rd. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Right lane closed Wed, 26 Dec 2018 to Tue, 22 Jan 2019; From 12:00 AM to 09:00 AM
- Main – Robson to Center. Road Maintenance, closed due to road construction. From Fri, 07 Sep 2018 to Fri, 07 Jun 2019; 04:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- 10000 E Elliot. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Eastbound/westbound reduced to one lane each direction for CIP CP0571BOND Elliot Road Improvements project. Speed may be reduced to 25MPH or 35MPH. From Mon, 18 Jun 2018 to Sun, 30 Jun 2019; from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Riggs Rd EB and WB lane shifts from Power Rd to Hawes Rd for roadway improvements. Mar. 18 – Jan. 21; 24-hour
- Power Rd NB and SB lane shifts between Ocotillo Rd and Brooks Farms for road improvements. Oct. 31 – Feb. 19; 24-hour
- Gary Rd SB shoulder work between Riggs Rd and Empire Blvd for water line install. Oct. 29 – Jan.18 ; 24-hour
- Rittenhouse Rd NB shoulder work between Combs Rd and Railroad Spur crossing for roadway widening. Nov. 16 – Mar. 01; 24-hour
- COMPLETED JAN 7Queen Creek Rd EB and WB lane shift between Crismon Rd and the entrance to Barney Sports Complex for utility work. Dec. 24 – Jan. 7; 8:30 am – 3 pm
- Ocotillo Rd WB lane shift at Victoria Blvd for boring work. Jan. 09 – Jan. 11; 8:30 am – 2 :30 pm
- Ellsworth Rd NB and SB lane shift between Germann RD and Superstition Dr for trenching and utility work. Jan. 02 – Jan. 18; 8 pm – 5 am
- ENDING MONDAY JAN. 11Ellsworth Rd NB and SB lane shift between Chandler Heights Rd and Riggs Rd for installation of new sewer line. Dec. 31 – Jan. 11; 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Ocotillo Rd NB and SB lane shift between Signal Butte Rd and 226th St for utility work. Jan. 07 – Jan. 16; 24-hour