San Tan Valley
- Work is currently taking place in the south end of the project, from Johnson Ranch Boulevard/Gantzel Road to Magma Road in Hunt Highway to construct improvements. Current work includes utility work on the west side of Hunt Highway, with Hunt remaining open for travel, one lane in each direction, with traffic shifted away from the work zone.
- Hunt Highway at the access to the Copper Basin Shops is currently underway with the driveway closed for asphalt paving to take place. It is expected this work should be complete by this weekend, and access to the businesses remains open at Quartzite Road and off Copper Mine Road.
- Due to the recurring issues with potholes in the temporary asphalt, the contractor has split this phase of work into two segments; the first from Johnson Ranch Blvd/Gantzel Road to Quartzite Road, and the second from Quartzite Road to Magma Road. Paving of the base course (bottom layer) of asphalt for the segment from Johnson Ranch/Gantzel to Quartzite Road is scheduled for the week of November 12, and that portion of new road should be opened by the end of next week.
- During the upcoming work in the next segment of Hunt Highway, from Quartzite Road to Magma Road, it is expected that Magma Road will have restricted access to/from Hunt Highway during this portion of work, scheduled tentatively for early January.
- As a reminder, speeds have been reduced through the work zone (25 mph) for the safety of nearby residents, travelers, and construction crews. Please obey traffic signage as it is placed for your safety.
- Riggs Rd EB and WB lane shifts from Power Rd to Hawes Rd for roadway improvements. Mar. 18 – Jan. 21; 24-hour
- Power Rd NB and SB lane shifts between Ocotillo Rd and Brooks Farms for road improvements. Oct. 31 – Feb. 19; 24-hour
- Gary Rd SB shoulder work between Riggs Rd and Empire Blvd for water line install. Oct. 29 – Dec. 21; 24-hour
- Scheduled to be completed Before Dec 3 Ironwood Rd SB shoulder closure at Ocotillo Rd for concrete work. Nov. 05 – Nov. 30; 24-hour
- Scheduled to be completed Before Dec 3 Ellsworth Rd NB and SB lane shift at the entrance to San Tan flats intersection for striping and curb work. Nov. 11 – Nov. 30; 9 am – 2 pm
- Scheduled to be completed Before Dec 3 Ellsworth RD SB right turn lane closure at Victoria Ln for removal of existing driveways. Nov. 15 – Nov. 30; 9 am – 2 pm
- Rittenhouse RD NB shoulder work between Combs Rd and Railroad Spur crossing for roadway widening. Nov. 16 – Dec. 15; 24-hour
- Scheduled to be completed Before Dec 3 Ellsworth Rd NB and SB Lane shift between Walnut Dr and Ryan Rd for striping work. Nov. 26 – Nov. 27; 7 pm – 5 am
- Ocotillo Rd EB lane shift between Heritage Rd and Rittenhouse Rd for utility work. Nov. 27 – Dec. 07; 9 am – 2 pm
Pecos Rd from Allen to Lindsay Rd. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Sun, 09 Sep 2018 to Fri, 21 Dec 2018; from 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Restrictions at the following location: Lane Restrictions at the following location: Pecos Rd from Allen to Lindsay Rd. Additional Details: Lanes restrictions
OREGON ST both directions. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Mon, 12 Nov 2018 to Sun, 03 Nov 2019; from 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM. Parking garage construction on OREGON ST from BOSTON ST to CHICAGO ST
Mesa has dozens of projects underway. We are working on providing readers with an easy to review recap of what road restriction can be anticipated. Currently, we are highlighting a select few that may impact San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, and other East Valley residents.
- 6502 E Brown. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. East and westbound right lanes on Brown and northbound right-parking lane on 65th St. closed for utility work. Thu, 29 Nov 2018 to Thu, 13 Dec 2018; 08:30 AM to 03:30 PM
- 3340 N Higley. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Southbound right lane and sidewalk closed for driveway and sidewalk reconstruction. From Thu, 18 Oct 2018 to Fri, 07 Dec 2018; 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- 70th St & Main. Road Maintenance, single line traffic-alternating directions. Duration from Wed, 12 Sep 2018 to Mon, 31 Dec 2018; from 06:00 AM to 04:00 PM. Restrictions Alternating north and southbound lane restrictions including a flagging operation
- Fenimore Rd from Crismon Rd to 104th St. Road Maintenance, single line traffic-alternating directions. Duration from Tue, 13 Nov 2018 to Thu, 13 Dec 2018; from 01:30 AM to 08:30 AM
- 6315 E Main. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Thu, 15 Feb 2018 to Mon, 31 Dec 2018; from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM. Restrictions Eastbound right lane closed for water/sewer line improvements.
- 5400 E Main. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Mon, 10 Sep 2018 to Mon, 31 Dec 2018; from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Restrictions Eastbound Main right two lanes closed for gas line installation.
- Main – Greenfield to 54th St. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Fri, 01 Jun 2018 to Mon, 31 Dec 2018; from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Restrictions alternating double lane closures in each direction for installation of a high pressure gas line. Left turn prohibitions will occur as the project moves eastbound.