- On Elliot Rd prior to intersection east and west of Power Rd. Incidents/Crashes, crash. Full Road Closure at the following location: Elliot Rd prior to intersection east and west of Power Rd. Access maintained from west to church and Cactus Yards. Fri, 14 Dec 2018 to Mon, 17 Dec 2018. 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Gilbert Rd lane restrictions, lane closed. Lane Restrictions at the following location: Gilbert Rd. Street Improvements. From Tue, 27 Nov 2018 to Mon, 03 Jun 2019, From 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Pecos Rd from Allen to Lindsay Rd. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Sun, 09 Sep 2018 to Fri, 21 Dec 2018; from 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Restrictions at the following location: Lane Restrictions at the following location: Pecos Rd from Allen to Lindsay Rd.
San Tan Valley:
- Construction on Magma Road at Hunt Highway intersection will begin the first week of January. Hunt Highway will remain open. However, there will be no access to Magma Road. Johnson Ranch and Superstition Views residents will need to use Johnson Ranch Boulevard to access Hunt Highway. Work is expected to take 2 months to complete. Please use caution and be mindful of traffic control.
- Utility work Continues on Bella Vista Road west of Gantzel Road intersection. There will be a speed reduction and a lane closure for eastbound travel on Bella Vista Road as well as possible sidewalk restrictions along the south side of Bella Vista Road. Please use caution while driving through work zones.
- The traffic signal on Hunt Highway south of Gary Road by Walmart repair work has been completed and back online last week, December 19th. The traffic signal is now fully functioning.
- Work is currently taking place in the south end of the project, from Johnson Ranch Boulevard/Gantzel Road to Magma Road in Hunt Highway to construct improvements. Current work includes utility work on the west side of Hunt Highway, with Hunt remaining open for travel, one lane in each direction, with traffic shifted away from the work zone.
- Hunt Highway at the access to the Copper Basin Shops is currently under way with the driveway closed for asphalt paving to take place. It is expected this work should be complete by this weekend, and access to the businesses remains open at Quartzite Road and off Copper Mine Road.
- During the upcoming work in the next segment of Hunt Highway, from Quartzite Road to Magma Road, it is expected that Magma Road will have restricted access to/from Hunt Highway during this portion of work, scheduled tentatively for early January.
- WARNER RD both directions. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Manhole rehab on WARNER RD from ARIZONA AV to ALMA SCHOOL RD. From Mon, 26 Nov 2018 to Mon, 31 Dec 2018. 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
- OREGON ST both directions. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Mon, 12 Nov 2018 to Sun, 03 Nov 2019; from 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM. Parking garage construction on OREGON ST from BOSTON ST to CHICAGO ST
- Riggs Rd EB and WB lane shifts from Power Rd to Hawes Rd for roadway improvements. Mar. 18 – Jan. 21; 24-hour
- Power Rd NB and SB lane shifts between Ocotillo Rd and Brooks Farms for road improvements. Oct. 31 – Feb. 19; 24-hour
- Gary Rd SB shoulder work between Riggs Rd and Empire Blvd for water line install. Oct. 29 – Jan.18 ; 24-hour
- Rittenhouse RD NB shoulder work between Combs Rd and Railroad Spur crossing for roadway widening. Nov. 16 – Jan. 11; 24-hour
- Hawes Rd SB lane shift at Chandler Heights for paving work. Dec. 10 – Jan. 2; 24-hour
- Queen Creek Rd EB and WB lane shift between Crismon Rd and the entrance to Barney Sports Complex for utility work. Dec. 24 – Jan. 7; 8:30 am – 3 pm
- Mesa has dozens of projects underway. We are working on providing readers with an easy to review recap of what road restriction can be anticipated. Currently we are highlighting a select few that may impact San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, and other East Valley residents.
- On Southern & 39th St. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Eastbound right lanes closed and eastbound traffic reduced to one lane and shifted to the north side for high pressure gas line installation work by Underground Construction for Southwest Gas. Thu, 29 Nov 2018 to Sat, 29 Dec 2018. 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- 70th St & Main. Road Maintenance, single line traffic-alternating directions. Duration from Wed, 12 Sep 2018 to Mon, 31 Dec 2018; from 06:00 AM to 04:00 PM. Restrictions Alternating north and southbound lane restrictions including a flagging operation
- 6315 E Main. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Thu, 15 Feb 2018 to Mon, 31 Dec 2018; from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM. Restrictions Eastbound right lane closed for water/sewer line improvements.
- 5400 E Main. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Mon, 10 Sep 2018 to Mon, 31 Dec 2018; from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Restrictions Eastbound Main right two lanes closed for gas line installation.
- Main – Greenfield to 54th St. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Duration from Fri, 01 Jun 2018 to Mon, 31 Dec 2018; from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Restrictions alternating double lane closures in each direction for installation of a high pressure gas line. Left turn prohibitions will occur as the project moves eastbound.