Northbound Ellsworth Road will be restricted to one lane from Ryan to Germann. Then change in traffic will begin on Thursday, February 15 at 7:00 PM through Monday, February 18 at 5:00 AM. The reason for the restricted traffic is due to lane paving.
Southbound will be restricted at the Germann Intersection.
Once complete, traffic on Northbound Ellsworth Road will switch to the East side.
Additional roadwork taking place in Queen Creek that is taking place throughout the weekend:
- Riggs Rd EB and WB lane shifts from Power Rd to Hawes Rd for roadway improvements. Ends Feb. 18
- Barnes Pkwy EB and WB lane shift between Shetland St and 212th St for asphalt hot patching. Ends Feb. 18
- Ocotillo Rd EB lane shift between Ironwood and Stetson Rd. Ends Feb. 18
- Rittenhouse Rd SB lane shift at Germann Rd for sidewalk repair and driveway install. Ends Feb. 19
- Gary Rd SB lane shift between Riggs Rd and Mews Rd for temporary road widening. Ends Feb. 19