Take advantage Of The Upcoming Mild Weather
At some point in the near future, it won’t be 95 degrees by 9 AM. And when that happens, you’re gonna want to spend more time outside. Seriously, though, Arizona is coming up on six to seven months of glorious weather. We suggest getting an annual pass that is good for all the regional parks.
- Annual Pass for $85
- Entry via motorized vehicle or for an individual entering non-motorized.
- This pass is good at any Maricopa County regional park, excluding Adobe Dam.
- Valid for one full year from the date of purchase.
- Allows the pass owner, and accompanying passengers, in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle to enter Maricopa County’s regional parks.
- Pass is not transferable from person to person.
- An additional pass may be purchased for any member of the same household/address for $20. The additional pass, although issued with a different pass number, will always be related to the primary annual pass and have the same expiration date as the primary card.
- Valid for day-use only. Does not apply towards camping, fee-based programs, special use permits, second vehicles or watercraft when camping or towards ramada rentals. This is not a comprehensive list, and park visitors should contact the park(s) directly for clarification.
There are also several other options, add-ons, and discounts available. For those 65 and older an annual pass is only $20 and Disabled Veteran can get an annual pass for $42.50
New for 2018, for those that live close enough to the park that they can walk, bike, or Horseback ride to San Tan Regional Park, an Annual Hike/Bike/Horseback Pass is only $30. This allows you entrance to the park without a motorized vehicle.
- This pass allows for non-motorized entry via hiking, biking, or horseback riding.
- This pass is good at any Maricopa County regional park and is for any person.
List of parks that qualify for the Annual Pass:
- Buckeye Hills Regional Park
- Cave Creek Regional Park
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park
- Hassayampa River Preserve
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park
- San Tan Mountain Regional Park
- Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area
- Usery Mountain Regional Park
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park