Important Road Work Updates And Travel Reminder
With many area commuters traveling outside of the area for work, San Tan Times has begun to expand the travel advisories.
- On PRICE RD Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Utility on PRICE RD from WILLIS RD to SPECTRUM BL. Mon, 02 Jul 2018 to Fri, 14 Sep 2018; from 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
- On ARIZONA AV both directions. Road construction on ARIZONA AV from PECOS RD to FRYE RD. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Thu, 16 Aug 2018 to Sun, 16 Sep 2018; 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
- On FRYE RD both directions Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Water line work on FRYE RD from ARIZONA AV to PALM LN. Thu, 09 Aug 2018 to Sun, 09 Sep 2018; 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
- On Glenburn Dr from Riggs Rd to Riggs Rd. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Right lane closed. Tue, 14 Aug 2018 to Fri, 14 Sep 2018; 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM.
- On NB on Greenfield NO LEFT HAND TURNS NB. Public Notes Turn Lane Closure at the following location: NB on Greenfield NO LEFT HAND TURNS. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Mon, 23 Jul 2018 to Fri, 07 Sep 2018; 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Elliot Rd from Power Rd to Power Rd. Road Maintenance, closed due to road construction. Road closed, flagging operation, be prepared to stop. Thu, 06 Sep 2018 to Fri, 28 Sep 2018; 08:30 AM to 03:30 PM.
- On Santan Village Pkwy. Lane Restrictions, lane closed. Turn Lane Closure at the following location: Santan Village Pkwy. Through traffic restricted to one lane also left turns shifted. From Mon, 23 Jul 2018 to Sun, 23 Sep 2018. From 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
New road work begins in several areas.
- Queen Creek Rd eastbound and westbound lane shift at Crismon Rd for utility work begins September 04 and runs through September 10 during the hours of 9 AM – 2 PM.
- Victoria Ln westbound lane shift and eastbound right turn lane closure between Ellsworth Rd and Ellsworth Loop Rd for utility work begins September 4 and runs through September 12 during the hours of 9 AM – 2 PM.
- Ellsworth Rd southbound and northbound lane shift between Queen Creek Rd and Fulton Pkwy for electrical work begins September 4 and runs through September 05 during the hours of 9 AM – 2 PM.
Power Rd full closure between Ocotillo Rd and Brooks Farms Rd for SRP electrical crossing begins September 10 and runs through September 13 during the hours of 8 PM – 5 AM
Existing road work currently underway:
- Riggs Rd EB and WB lane shifts from Power Rd to Hawes Rd for roadway improvements. Mar. 18 – Nov. 12; 24-hour
- Power Rd NB and SB lane shifts between Ocotillo Rd and Brooks Farms for road improvements. Jun. 25 – Oct. 31; 24-hour
- Cloud Rd EB and WB lane shift and flaggers between 214th St and Crismon Rd for Cloud Rd widening. Jul. 26 – Sep. 16; 24-hour
- Ironwood Rd SB lane shift at Ocotillo Rd for driveway install. Aug. 8 – Sep. 28; 24-hour
- Germann Rd EB and WB lane shifts from Ellsworth Rd to Crismon Rd for gas line install. Aug. 24 – Sep. 28; 24-hour
- Ellsworth Rd NB lane shift between Rittenhouse Rd and Queen Creek Rd for electrical work. Aug. 22 – Sept. 12; 9 am – 2 pm
- Hawes Rd NB and SB lane shift at Chandler Heights Rd for fire line work. Aug. 27 – Sept. 07; 9 am – 2 pm
San Tan Valley
- Scheduled to begin the week of September 3: Hunt Highway traffic, between Gantzel/Johnson Ranch and Magma will be shifted to the east side of the road and onto temporary pavement, one lane in each direction, for work to begin on the west side of Hunt Highway.
- Work on the Judd Road and Tourmaline alignment continues. Paving is underway and the new roads are taking shape. Judd and Tourmaline connections tentatively planned to be open by the end of September and appear to be on track at this point based on the progress of the paving. Prospector isn’t as far along, but a lot of progress has been made.