Queen Creek to Offer Two Free Recycling Events for Christmas Trees, Electronics, Paint and Document Shredding.
Safely dispose of your Christmas tree, electronics and paint at the Town’s free recycling events on Saturday, Jan. 4 and Saturday, Jan. 11 from 8 a.m. to noon at the Town’s Field Operations Facility located at 19715 S. 220th Street (located on 220th Street, north of Queen Creek Road).
The following items will be accepted:
- Christmas trees: remove all decorations, tinsel and lights.
- Electronics: computers and computer keyboards, monitors, hard drives, power cords, televisions, VCRs, etc.
- Appliances: refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, washers and dryers.
- Paint: latex or water-based in original containers with a lid (containers cannot exceed five gallons).
- Document shredding: Limit 5 boxes per vehicle. Materials from commercial businesses will not be accepted.
The free recycling drop-off event is being offered in partnership with Right Away Disposal (RAD) for residents who receive Town trash and recycling services; participants must bring a current copy of their Town of Queen Creek utility bill (hardcopy or electronic).
San Tan Valley
Bulk Pick Up is the last Wednesday of each month, call R.A.D. to schedule a pick up no later than noon the day prior if needing Bulk Pick Up.
San Tan Heights:
Bulk Trash Pickup
North of San Tan Heights Blvd, zone 1 – 1st Monday of each Month
South of San Tan Heights Blvd, zone 2 – 2nd Monday of each Month
For additional information on bulk pick up in your area: