The United Citizens Clean Air Clean Water along with Supervisor Mike Goodman are looking for concerned citizens.
Related to the ACC/Johnson Utilities hearing: The ACC was advised to contact individuals who shared their concerns about Johnson Utilities AFTER the public hearings that occurred on 2/20/18-2/21/18. THE ACC NEVER DID.
Mike Goodman is looking for a minimum of 10 people to be available to testify (if needed) on a future date who have had:
1. Billing issues (while supporting it with evidence)
2. Water issues (while supporting it with evidence)
3. Exposure to hazardous gas (while supporting it with evidence)
4. General complaints (while supporting it with evidence)
MIKE NEEDS YOUR COMMITTMENT BY TOMORROW 3/29/18.
Please email Mike.Goodman@pinalcountyaz.gov with your:
1. Full Name
2. Home Address
3. Phone Number
4. A statement that you are willing to testify