Roadwork Projects That May Effect Your Weekend Travels
- I-10EB closed at 75th Avein west Phoenix for construction of Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway interchange. I-10 EB on-ramps at 91st, 83rd and 79th avenues and EB off-ramp at 67th Ave also closed. Both 67th and 75th avenues closed in both directions at I-10. Expect heavy traffic and delays. I-10 EB traffic will detour along the off- and on-ramps at 75th Ave. Other local alternate routes include EB Van Buren St or McDowell Rd.
9 p.m. Friday – 9 p.m. Saturday (Oct. 12)
- Loop 202 EB (South Mountain Freeway) interim lanes between 40th St and I-10 in the Ahwatukee area closed for paving. Both Loop 202 EB ramps to I-10 south of Chandler Blvd also closed. Alternate routes include using 24th or 40th streets to Chandler Blvd to reach I-10.
10 p.m. Friday – 5 a.m. Monday
- SR 51 SB off-ramp at Northern Ave closed for barrier wall repairs. Alternate routes include exiting SR 51 SB to WB Glendale Ave and using NB 16th St to reach Northern Ave.
9 p.m. Friday – 9 a.m. Saturday (Oct. 12)
- PinnaclePeakRdnarrowedtoonelaneatI-17at night for interchange reconstruction project. Flag crews will direct traffic through the area one direction at a time. Consider alternate routes, including Happy Valley or Deer Valley roads.
10 p.m. – 5 a.m. Sunday through Tuesday nights
NOTE: I-17 SB off-ramp at Pinnacle Peak Rd is closed until Nov. 17 for reconstruction work. Consider exiting I-17 SB at Jomax Rd and using SB frontage road to WB Happy Valley Rd and SB 35th Ave to reach Pinnacle Peak Rd.
- Loop 101 SB (Price Freeway) narrowed to two lanes between Warner and Ray roads in Chandler to set concrete barrier for ramp reconstruction. Slow down and merge safely through work zone.
10 p.m. Friday – 5 a.m. Saturday (Oct. 12)
NOTE: Loop 101 SB on-ramp at Warner Road and Loop 101 SB off-ramp at Ray Road closed until Nov. 26 for reconstruction work. Consider using Elliot or Ray roads to enter southbound Loop 101 and Warner Road and Chandler Boulevard to exit the freeway.