Friday, January 17, Through Monday, January 20
By Arizona Department Of Transportation
- Loop 101 WB (Pima Freeway) narrowed to three lanes (right lanes closed) between State Route 51 and Cave Creek Rd for widening project bridge work. SR 51 NB ramp to Loop 101 WB will be closed. Consider alternate routes including exiting SR 51 NB to NB Black Mountain Blvd, WB Deer Valley Rd and SB Cave Creek Rd to reach Loop 101.
Note: These restrictions also are scheduled from 9 p.m. 2 to 5 a.m. Monday through Thursday nights (Jan. 20-23).
- Interstate 17 NB narrowed to one lane (HOV and right lanes closed) at Rose Garden Ln for interchange reconstruction.
10 p.m. – 11:59 p.m. Sunday
Interstate 17 NB narrowed to one lane (HOV and right lanes closed) at Happy Valley Rd for interchange reconstruction.
12:01 a.m. – 5 a.m. Monday
- US 60 EB (Superstition Freeway) ramp to Loop 101 NB in Tempe area closed for barrier wall repairs. Consider alternate routes including exiting US 60 EB to NB McClintock Dr and using EB Southern Ave to reach Loop 101 NB.
9 p.m. Friday – 9 a.m. Saturday (Jan. 18)
- US 60 EB (Superstition Freeway) narrowed to two lanes overnight between Loop 101 (Price Freeway) and Crismon Rd for pavement improvement work (crack sealing). Work will take place in approximately 3-mile segments each night during the week. Please allow extra travel time and consider alternate routes, including if and when freeway ramps are closed.
10 p.m. – 5 a.m. Sunday through Thursday nights
- Loop 101 NB on-ramp at Ray Rd and NB off-ramp at Warner Rd closed overnight for widening project. Please plan on using other nearby ramps.
10 p.m. Friday – 6 a.m. Saturday (Jan. 18)
9 p.m. Saturday – 6 a.m. Sunday (Jan. 19)
- I-10 EB off-ramp at Avondale Blvd in West Valley closed for paving. Traffic can exit at 107th Ave and use McDowell Rd or Van Buren St to access Avondale Blvd.
8 p.m. Friday – noon Saturday
Additional weekend freeway restriction information listed on ADOT’s website: azdot.gov