Friday, January 24, Through Monday, January 27
By Arizona Department Of Transportation
- I-17 SB closed overnight at Pinnacle Peak Rd for bridge construction. I-17 SB traffic can detour along the off- and on-ramps at Pinnacle Peak Rd. Also consider exiting I-17 SB to EB Jomax Rd and using SB 19th Ave to WB Deer Valley Rd to reach I-17.
10 p.m. Friday – 7 a.m. Saturday (Jan. 25)
I-17 NB closed at Pinnacle Peak Rd for bridge construction. I-17 NB traffic will detour along off- and on-ramps at Pinnacle Peak Rd. Also consider exiting I-17 NB ahead of closure and using NB 19th Ave to WB Happy Valley or Jomax roads to reach I-17. Note: Pinnacle Peak Rd also closed in both directions at I-17.
10 p.m. Saturday – 9 a.m. Sunday (Jan. 26)
- Loop 303 NB closed between Bell Rd and Grand Ave (US 60) for installation of traffic- flow sensors as part of freeway technology project. Allow extra travel time. Loop 303 NB traffic can exit to EB Bell Rd and use NB Reems Rd to WB Grand Ave to reach Loop 303 NB.
10 p.m. Friday – noon Saturday (Jan. 25)
Loop 303 SB closed between Grand Ave (US 60) and Bell Rd for installation of traffic-flow sensors. Allow extra travel time. Loop 303 SB traffic can exit to EB Grand Ave and use WB Bell Rd to reach Loop 303 SB.
10 p.m. Saturday – noon Sunday (Jan. 26)
- Loop 101 NB and SB ramps to Loop 202 WB (Red Mountain Freeway) closed overnight for Salt River Project utility line work. Intermittent closures of Loop 202 (both directions) near McClintock Dr. also scheduled. DPS troopers will hold traffic as needed. Allow extra travel time. The Loop 202 WB on-ramp at McClintock Dr also will be closed. Consider alternate routes while Loop 101 ramps are closed.
9 p.m. Saturday – 5 a.m. Sunday (Jan. 26)
- Loop 101 EB (Pima Freeway) on-ramp at 56th St and EB off-ramp at 64th St closed for 60 days starting Sunday night for reconstruction during widening project.
9 p.m. Sunday through 5 a.m.
Friday (March 27)
- US 60 EB (Superstition Freeway) narrowed to two lanes overnight between Loop 101 (Price Freeway) and Crismon Rd for pavement improvement work (crack sealing). Work will take place in approximately 3-mile segments.
10 p.m. – 5 a.m. Sunday through Thursday nights (Jan. 26-30)
- I-17 on- and off-ramps (NB and SB) at Seventh Ave closed for Metro light rail project. I-17 frontage roads also restricted near Seventh Ave. Please consider alternate routes including 19th Ave, Seventh St or 16th St.
9 p.m. Friday – 5 a.m. Monday (Jan. 27)