- I-10 WB closed between 51st and 67th avenues for bridge construction at the Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway interchange. I-10 WB on-ramps at 27th, 35th and 43rd avenues also closed. 59th Ave closed at I-10 overpass. Consider alternate routes, including Loop 101 WB and SB in the West Valley. While WB McDowell Rd and Van Buren St will serve as local alternate routes, I-10 WB drivers should consider exiting ahead of closure and using other WB routes to limit delays. 10 p.m. Friday – 5 a.m. Monday (Jan. 28)
- Loop 101 closed between I-17 and Seventh Avenue in north Phoenix for overhead utility line work. Loop 101 frontage roads also closed in area. I-17 NB and SB ramps to eastbound Loop 101 closed. Consider alternate routes, including Bell Rd, Union Hills Dr and Deer Valley Rd, to travel beyond the Loop 101 closure. Local frontage road access will be maintained for homeowners in area, but delays are possible. 9 p.m. Saturday – 9 a.m. Sunday (Jan. 27)
- I-10 EB closed at Estrella Parkway in Goodyear for installation of traffic-flow sensors. Loop 303 NB and SB ramps to I-10 EB closed. I-10 EB on- ramp at Sarival Ave closed. I-10 EB traffic will detour along the off- and on-ramps at Estrella Parkway. Allow extra travel time and consider alternate routes, including McDowell Rd or Van Buren St. 10 p.m. Friday – noon Saturday (Jan. 26)
- I-10 EB closed at Perryville Rd in Goodyear for overhead sign installation. I-10 EB on-ramp at Jackrabbit Trail also closed. I-10 EB traffic will detour along the off- and on-ramps at Perryville Rd. Allow extra travel time and consider alternate routes, including McDowell Rd or Van Buren St. 10 p.m. Saturday – 8 a.m. Sunday (Jan. 27)
- I-10 EB on-ramp at Baseline Rd closed for lane-striping maintenance. I-10 EB right lane near Baseline Rd also closed. While on-ramp at Baseline Rd is closed, consider using SB Kyrene Rd or SB 48th St to Elliot Rd to access I-10 EB. 10 p.m. Saturday – 9 a.m. Sunday (Jan. 27)
Drivers should be aware of the following restrictions:
- Westbound I-10 closed between 51st Avenue and 67th Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (Jan. 28) for bridge work at the Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway interchange.
- Loop 101 closed in both directions between I-17 and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday (Jan. 27) for overhead utility line work.
- Eastbound I-10 closed at Estrella Parkway from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday (Jan. 26) for traffic-management technology work. Eastbound I-10 also closed at Perryville Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 8 a.m. Sunday (Jan. 27). For a full list and more information view our Weekend Travel Advisory map.